A nutty dressing with a hint of umami and slightly sweet flavour to enrich your dishes and to delight your customers.
Toasted Sesame Dressing (1L)
- A tasty dipping sauce
- A great accompaniment to any Asian dish
- Ideal with a variety of meats and vegetables
- Great as dressing to elevate any salad or poke bowl
- Perfect to enhance the umami flavour of your dishes
- Ideal to use as a spread on burgers, wraps and sandwiches
Water, vegetable oil, sesame (10.8%) (oil, seeds), sugar, vinegar, salt, thickeners (1414, 415), spices, food acids (270, 575, 330), fermented soy sauce, yeast extracts, burnt sugar, preservatives (211, 202), antioxidant (385).
Suitable for Vegan | Natural Flavours | Natural Colours
Servings per package: 40 Serving Size: 25mL Average Per Serve Average Per 100g Energy 313kJ 1180kJ (75Cal) (282Cal) Protein LESS THAN 1g 2.6g Fat, Total 6.3g 23.9g - Saturated 1.0g 3.6g Carbohydrates 3.5g 13.2g - Sugars 2.6g 9.7g Sodium 217mg 819mg
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.
Before & after opening store at room temperature (18°C – 22°C)
This product has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Use within 30 days of opening.